Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Meanwhile, a few words about the book of revelation

Well, my dear people, I now understand why this earth must be wiped out. I agree with the book of revelation. It has to be done, and I implore the Lord, to do it as quick as possible. There is no such thing as humanity. That word does not exist, people are not humans. When God made humans, I am sure he gave us hearts, please check yourselves, do you have hearts? If you have, too bad, you are one in a million, most people do not have hearts. It is a rare commodity, that is why, I will pray fervently this night for the destruction of this world and all living things in it. It must all be gone. There are no hearts left in the world. Do not laugh, I am ready to go, are you?

Lord God almighty, the one who is and who was!
We thank you that you have taken your great power and have begun to rule!
The heathen were filled with rage,
because the time for your anger has come,
the time for the dead to be judged,
The time has come to reward your servants, the prophets,
and all your people, all who have reverence for you,
great and small alike,
The time has come to destroy those who destroy the earth!