Saturday, January 5, 2008

I have a headache. I cannot find you anywhere. Most times I find you in my dreams where you always are. Last night you were there again, holding my hand and telling me everything that only I can hear in dreams. You smiled when I laughed out loud and turned a page in the book you were reading. You did not mind when I crept to your side and started reading with you, you kissed my forehead. I tossed and turned and made those comments that only I can make when impatient for your attention. You stopped reading and held me tight, my head against your chest. Now, I am awake. You are not here; I do not know where you are. You are a dream and I have a headache.

4 comments:

miss hotbody said...

I heve such daydreams all the time. Sometimes I don't ever want to wake up...

Anonymous said...

Pop an Aspirin and go back to sleep . . . problem solved.

Waffarian said...

@ Patrice, heheheh, thanks for the advice. Back to bed.

Waffarian said...

@miss hotbody, my dear....na wa.