Sunday, August 3, 2008

Okay... brace yourselves people...this is the hottest thing ever discovered...I swear...

So, I am minding my business on a sunday morning, listening to my music and feeling pretty good with myself when my friend loomnie sends me the link to his blog, well, well, and what made me fall off my chair in shock? Okay....so those of you hungry for information, knowledge, history of Nigeria...dont have an orgasm...but here it is, impossible, but so true: The National Archives of Nigeria

By the way, right now I am totally confused...so much to learn...I don't even know where I am gonna start...

P.S: Well done Loomnie, this your aproko business is actually...ehnnn really useful....hehehehehe. Good job.

4 comments:

Buttercup said...

u got me really curious, will def check it out!

archiwiz said...

Very interesting site. I haven't seen any pdf's yet...Or do you have to buy the login thing first?

Waffarian said...

@archiwiz...e be like say person must to buy "login" oh....naija sha...it was almost too good to be true...but na small koro...i forgive them...

Zayzee said...

im curious. history?