Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hiding...



I have been so blessed to meet many beautiful people in my life. I wish I could do so much more for the many great people that have touched my life in so many ways but it always feels like I am never enough...and then I just want to hide away because it feels like I can never fully express my feelings to them...

I am thinking of two people now...

One of them knows I love him so much but it feels like I am never there...

The other does not really know how much he has meant to me. He is in a very sad place now, he just lost somebody that means a lot to him and I just feel like nothing I say will be enough to help...

I wish they would just know that I am there...I think about them a lot, but I just don't know what to do, sometimes...

Sometimes, I am brave and say all these things, and sometimes I just don't know how...so I hide away...

Now I am leaving my bed.

Have a good weekend guys!

3 comments:

Harry said...

Nice..

have a good weekend tooo

Unknown said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead too.
Loving the way you expressed your feelings..
and your apologies for the inadequacies..

Anonymous said...

Hey Waffy. Just to let u know that I'm here although it may seem that I've disappeared. U know I still have that Laleh album u made for me when I visited back then. Now I have to dust it off so that I can listen to it again. Have a good weekend Kr.