Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nice...

I am going to have such a nice day! I am free today. First, I am going to jog then I am going to buy some fruits and head to the swimming pool. Then, I 'll go off to the city to buy some CDs with songs that have been in my head all weekend.

You should all know that I am doing so well.

Everything is just okay. I don't think I will ever forget this summer. Summer when my body and mind finally got in balance!

I am just on another level...

I guess its true what they say. Just see those intense moments of struggle as "growth" and perhaps things will not look so negative when we are in our personal struggles...but gosh! I have to admit, its been one hell of a ride!

Creatively...oh Lord! I think I am a genius or something....hehehehehehe nobody has just discovered it yet...hehehehe...joking!

But I am not too bothered. Life is not only about art. Life is for living as well. Where would one get inspiration for art if you don't live?

Peace, people.

7 comments:

Anengiyefa said...

Yes indeed, life is for living. Its been a great summer so far and its a pity some of still have to sit in front of a computer in an office. Its such great weather. Go out and enjoy yourself, you deserve it..

Unknown said...

Lol okay, Thanks for assuring us that you are okay. Have a fun day dearie!

mizchif said...

This just made me smile.
iLike.
Like i can almost physically feel the postive vibes through my computer screen.

Good to know you are happy.

Hawt said...

you're right...life is truly for living. I can almost feel your energy :)

Xoxorobia said...

must be nice

SHE said...

What contagious happiness you express!

Jennifer A. said...

Like Mizchif, I honestly smiled when I read this. Lol.