Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feeling good...

Woke up feeling good. I am going to take a walk. Been a long time since I woke up without a knot in my stomach. Normally, I wake up and I go "shit! another day!". Its terrible I know, but thats just the way it has been. If I don't go "shit! another day!" then I go "shitty world!", something like that. But today, I woke up and thought, "hmmmmm looks like its sunny outside, maybe I should take a walk?" and don't forget, sunday, is for music! And this, I dedicate to all the lovely people in my life and if I could send them all flowers I would but I am broke.

So, here's to me, and here's to them!



Meanwhile, is there anybody else that thinks Barry White has the ultimate "feel good" vibe? The problem with Barry White is you have to be a bit on air to listen to him otherwise you just get pissed off at him, you think, "why on earth is this man so damn happy?" So you have to be on another level yourself, of course. Anyway, Barry White is great for early mornings, doing nothing...but why on earth am I defending my taste here? Yes, I like Barry White, Bite me!

No comments: