Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I want...

...to start jogging again.

I havent jogged for a very long time now. I think the last time was sometime in september or october. Just before winter anyway. But remember, I had a tough winter, I was ill most of the time.

However, the sun is out and everywhere I go, people are running. And I am jealous.

It will be very tough. My bones will creak. My heart might stop. It will be a nightmare the first week.

But I really feel that I need to start it. I walk a lot, so my muscles won't protest so much, but still, I dont think my condition is that good.

I am quite good with healthy eating so that will be okay.

Anyway, thats the new mission. See if I can take that first jog...



My favourite jogging music by the way...I can listen to this over and over again...

1 comment:

Myne said...

All the best with the jogging. I prefer walking, my joints don't like pain at all.