Monday, September 12, 2011

Early...

Totally quiet in the building. Except for me and my radio. I always wonder what people do when they just wake up...farmers, little kids, patients in hospitals, fishermen, lawyers etc. Its like one of those things that can look either extremely beautiful or completely and totally sad. Early mornings are such lonely times and depending on how you see it, can be the best part of the day or the worst part. It can be "what a beautiful morning" or "shit! am I still alive? great, another day in this mad world!".

As for me though, I am just proud of myself for sleeping six hours without waking up. Its a miracle.

This new schedule must be working...

Hope you all have a great week. Listen to lots of music, eat good food, talk to friends, enjoy your family, etc etc. All that good stuff.

Love.

No comments: