Sunday, October 16, 2011

5:15 am...

Came home late from a party. I made one friend who I think will become a good friend. She is about my age and we could not get enough of each other. We just had a connection that was strong. All the guys were jealous and tried getting into our little space but we were inseparable. We left together as well and had a lovely time taking shit about men.

Got home and then chatted with an old friend on skype. Talked about stuff. Mostly our past stuff. Had no good advice except "life is whatever, men, just take it as it comes". I don't know, I wish I could be more of a help but sometimes I really don't know what to say. As far as we are all alive, we are all heroes. Most things will solve anyway. It will be okay. I hope.

Its not that I am sure of anything but really, what use is there worrying? I just can't worry any more about the future. I have spent too many years and too much time and energy worrying about it. I am spent.

I am not worrying anymore.

Whatever, men.

Whatever.

No comments: