Thursday, October 13, 2011

Half awake...

There's something about today. Its like I am in a dream or something. Its cold. I keep thinking I am dreaming when I am awake and awake when I am dreaming. The sun is reddish, I painted my nails orange on the bed. I am listening to the radio. Everything feels so familiar and at the same time not really real. I ate a good lunch thinking that will make me feel a bit "fresh" but I still feel sort of drowsy. At the same time, I keep thinking of somebody's laughter. It was a very strange laughter. Genuine, from the heart. Its the guy that cut my hair. His laughter is stuck on my mind. He told me he went on holiday for two months but ended up staying for one whole year. We both bursted out laughing when he said that and we could not stop for a long time. I don't know what was so funny. And I kept laughing because his laughter was infectious. When he laughed, he looked straight in your eyes and laughed with you. I woke up today smiling because I remembered how happy he looked laughing.

No comments: