Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inspired...

Listening to music and totally inspired to write well today. All of a sudden, nothing else matters anymore except getting my stuff done, doing my best and being satisfied. I still have so much work to do and I know that I can do it as far as I stop being distracted with all these little worldly things.

I enjoy what I do and I am so grateful that I can get so much satisfaction from such a simple process.

The world out there is full of intrigue and I am curious but I am also curious about creating my own stuff. And in the end, I think I am more curious about my creativity and the whole process than having a bit of worldly romantic stuff that is not always reliable or stable.

How on earth can I even compare the two?

I don't want to be distracted. I can't afford to be distracted.

That's why, my dear man, you do what you wanna do. Say what you wanna say, live your life the way you wanna live it, as for me...

I have stuff to do.

No comments: