Monday, October 31, 2011

Tired?

So my body has been totally fucked up these past two days. I don't understand what is happening. Is it the winter? Am I going to be sick? Am I tired? Am I going to be depressed?

I have been sleeping a lot which is quite unusual. As you all know, I am not really a "sleeper".

Okay, I worked during the weekend but still, that's not enough for my body to crash as if there is no tomorrow.

Anyway, what's new?

Nothing much over here, except went through a "mini" heartbreak. Not a big one, cos after I slept and woke up, the world was back in balance, but still, my heart hurt for some hours. Somebody "played" with my feelings. By constantly inviting me out and then calling last minute to take a rain check...it was quite absurd. My friend Tina thinks maybe he read "the game" or something. Anyway, so that got me. I just wanted to scream "I AM A GOOD PERSON! I DO EVERYTHING RIGHT, WHY CAN'T THE WORLD GIVE ME A BREAK?". Anyway, after realizing that the guy was probably an asshole, life was good again.

Maybe that's why i feel tired. All those fucking emotions...

Anyway, all is well that ends well.

Love.

No comments: