Monday, November 21, 2011

Music for the night...

Not sleeping.

Thinking about lots of stuff.

Some strange movie on TV.

Feeling that weird feeling that I have to move...I don't know why...like I need to relocate for some time....but if I do, what would that I mean? That I have no idea whatsoever where I am supposed to live?

My friend who relocated to London says he finally found where he is supposed to be. He has moved three times.

But I don't like London...

I just haven't found my place on earth. Which just means perhaps I have to search harder, travel more,maybe its out there somewhere just waiting for me...

I do like Croatia though...

Anyway, whatever. I'll just listen to music and suck it up as Americans would say...but my sister thinks I was born in the wrong era, she thinks I am trapped in the wrong body. She is sure that I should have been born in California during the hippie movement. I would have been a surfer, I would have played the guitar and sat around bonfires, high as a kite.

Maybe New York? I am kinda feeling New York these days...

I should just listen to music and suck it up.


No comments: