Monday, June 25, 2012

Come on now, be proud...





I was feeling a bit sorry for myself yesterday. Although I really have nothing to be sad about. I am okay, I am doing fine. Life is cool.

I am doing the things I want to do so I can't really complain about anything.

A bit lonely, but then again, its always there, somewhere, on some level so that cant be the problem...I have lived with it for so long that its  become a  part of me, part of who I am. I am always "a bit lonely".

I tried to write but nothing would come. What is really disturbing me? I just know that I feel like crying but I still haven't cried. The problem is, I am not sure why I want to cry. A friend of mine called me yesterday and the first thing he asked when I answered the phone was "what's wrong?". I told him there was nothing wrong cos I am not sure myself, what the matter is.

At night, I could not sleep, so I watched comedy stand ups on youtube.

Now, its a new day. I have to get out of this somehow, listen to music, write, do something productive. Feel strong again...





















1 comment:

G-FUNC said...

Hey there!
It really sucks when we feel that way don’t it?
I guess that I can say that I know exactly how you feel.
Just remember with time, everything can be forgotten.
Get a hold of yourself Waffy.
Cheers !!!