Thursday, August 30, 2012

Habits...

 Yeah, I have returned all my books right on time! Yipppeeeeeeeeee, must be the first time in years I have done so. Its crazy. I have such a bad track record...I don't know why they keep letting me borrow books. I should be on some blacklist or something by now...

But hey...who cares? I'll be back there tomorrow.

I had quite a productive day. Work, then lunch, wrote a bit, listened to music, read. The day passed by really fast.  Next thing I know, I am back home. I am so thirsty these days...what's up with that? I wake up in the mornings  really really thirsty. I hate drinking water at night cos then you have to wake up to pee. Such a nuisance, so I just skip it, mostly.

Errrrrrrrrh, plus, seems my bad insomnia habits are creeping back in...I am up until three almost everyday which is not so good cos I am always tired at work. Fucking pain in the ass. Back to the gym, I guess...

Yeah, I am fine.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welldone for returning the books. Keep it up, if u do not want to get on their blacklist.
Going to the gym should help with ur insomnia.
Have a great weekend Waffy.
Kr.