Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Leave me alone joh...


Feeling a bit non nonchalant about things these days....All I want to do when I come home is to be able to sleep and not lie awake thinking about all the loose ends I have to tie up. Exhaustion is a good way to do this. Or alcohol.

Anyway, despite the fact that alcohol is a very tempting option, I am proud to say I have chosen the high way/road/whatever. I hit the gym pretty hard after work everyday. By the time I get home all I want to do is eat and sleep. I can hardly do anything else anyway. So far, so good.

I havent been listening to the radio much these days cos they just play the same shit over and over again. Anyway, instead I just browse the internet trying to find songs that I once heard but never got the time to check it out again. This one I heard some time ago at a friends place. I knew it was John Legend but I had no idea what the name of the song was. To find that out, I went on google and wrote "John Legend song+reggae vibe" and viola! saw immediately a review that mentions a song with a reggae vibe. Google is wonderful.

No comments: