Sunday, September 16, 2012

Beyond this...


Beyond this, beyond this.

You know, yesterday, this kid gave me a hug. The awkwardness of his hug made my heart ache. The innocence of his awkward hug left my own heart red and bare.

 All I wanted to do was protect him from the world, where it all happens.

His innocent love was too vulnerable, too much to bear.

A woman took my cardigan away and brought it back, the seams all mended.

This is beyond it all, I thought. This is where I always want to be. In this space, this time, this moment, when it is beyond everything.

But how do you live here and beyond here? All you become is crazy, a crazy diamond.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by
you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
to get my own website now ;)

Look into my web page ... workouts for vertical