Friday, September 28, 2012

Yeppppppp!

Have the flu. Nose blocked. Throat sore. Back fucked up.

But I am in a good place so looking forward to getting better and getting down to doing all my stuff.

Been getting to know (again) a long lost friend which is pretty cool. We found ourselves on facebook after ten years of no contact at all. And every time we meet we are like "oh yeah, that's why we liked each other", so apparently none of us have changed that much. We just got older.

Reading "the idiot" by Dostoevsky. I got tired of 19th century lit some years ago just because that's all I read for a while when I had one of my obsessive periods. Anyway, I am quite enjoying it again. Perhaps I just needed a long break from that period. Anyway, in my sick bed, that's been my companion and its a good one.


Have a good weekend. Love.



No comments: